Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day !8: Flower Power/Random Day Photos

"Creativity is that marvelous capacity to grasp mutually distinct realities and draw a spark from their juxtaposition." --Max Ernst


"Why not a space flower? Why do we always expect metal ships?"
--W. D. Richter (Screenwriter, Invasion of the Body Snatchers)


Today I added some Lego flowers to the base (and one on the top) of Mr. Robot.  I like the juxtaposition of the "cold" robot "warmly" offering a flower, which is echoed in the "cold" hardware and "warm" Lego flowers.



Now, I just need a final backdrop and he's done. I wish he photographed better and I made my lines cleaner.  Next time :)

XOXO,
Kira


P.S. Look at this awesome building I saw tonight.  I love how the stone continues from the outside to the inside.  Tres chic.


P.P.S. Look at my amazing meal that I ate.  Anchor and Hope's Lobster and Crab Gnocchi.  YUM and so pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!